“My private with kassia was so helpful. She quickly sorted out some things I was struggling with and also suggested new things to try which was great. She quickly spots where you can improve your technique and suddenly the move works – yay! I can’t recommend her enough as a teacher” – Jennie Hammond
Kassia prides herself on her approachable and technical teaching style. She will notice small errors in movement that can make a huge difference in how a trick feels. She is qualified to teach all levels and is available for personal tuition which can be more beneficial to your progression than a group class. More content can be covered and you have one on one time with Kassia.
Personal Tuition Prices
- Private – £45 p/h (1, 1.5 and 2 hour sessions available)
- 2-2-1 – £25 each p/h per person (2 students max)
5 Session Discount
This discount is only valid for private sessions.
- 1 hour sessions £200 (save £25)
- 1.5 hour sessions £300 (save £37.50)
- 2 hour sessions £400 (save £50)
The Works Programme
‘The Works’ is a 2.5-hour session that is all about YOU and improving your pole dancing skills, preventing injury and encouraging a relaxed training environment.
- A one to one pole dance class tailored your needs
- A cool down with pole specific stretches to help prevent injuries
- A sports treatment